|Hello visitors! My name is Brandon the Lucario! What if I told you Pokémon were real? What if I told you that certain humans could transform into Pokémon? What if I told you that these Pokémon were living in hidden bases all around the world? You would think I'm crazy right? Well you're wrong. These transformed humans become "Pokéumans," a group of human turned Pokémon who is at war with the Pokéxtiction organization, the opposite of our organization who kidnaps and BRAINWASHES Pokéumans lead by the mysterious mad Mewtwo scientist, Mr. X! When I discover I'm a Pokéuman, I join the Long Island base and discover and experience many things. Join today and discover the action, adventure and emotion of Pokéumans! |
JOIN OUR CHATROOM! [link]
CHECK OUR (still under construction) WIKI PAGE! [link]
DIRECTORIES TO ALL GROUP STORIES AND SPIN-OFFS
(Journal version): [link]
(Gallery version): [link]
(Wika version): [link]
IMPORTANT: If you have a Protagonist, please comment on [link] to get them added to the list! If you have a Base, comment on [link] to get it added to the list!
If your story is discontinued or finished, please comment on [link] to get that story added to the list!
IMPORTANT RULES! PLEASE READ!
1. Anything you submit MUST be Pokéuman related. Any unrelated Pokémon fanart will be removed.
2. This is not a group for anthros or Pokémorphs, or Fakemon. Pokéumans are 100% Pokémon.
3. Any fan of the story can join and write spinoff stories. Just as long as you accredit =pokemonmanic3595
4. FORBIDDEN POKEMON: - Cannot be used as characters!
Unown (this is for two specific reasons: One, they never breed with humans. Two, they are important for future chapters of the Original Series)
Generation 6 Pokemon, until the games come out in October.
FORBIDDEN PROTAGONISTS! - Cannot transform into these Pokémon, but can be used as side characters
Artificial/Machine-equse (Magnemite, Porygon, Baltoy)
Fish Pokémon (This only applies if your base is on land)
LIMITED POKEMON: - Limit use as characters
5. Have fun! We have to stop the Pokéxtinction organization and we need your help!
6. Follow the guidelines written by our very own *Amy-the-Jigglypuff, located here: [link]
If you have any other questions, be sure to send a note to the group, or post a message on the group's homepage! But please: Check the FAQ [link] first!